Witcom has shown a rapid growth during the first 10 years of its existence. To be ready for the future, Witcom will undergo major construction and expansion. Our product portfolio of highly specialised Engineering plastic compounds developed by our R&D team and produced by our motivated production organisation have been key ingredients for this success.
In order to be ready for the future the Witcom site in Etten-Leur will be upgraded during 2015.
Main improvement which should improve our service to our customers are:
- A complete separation of the production halls to prevent contaminations
- A pilot plant for producing samples equipped with several samples lines
- A new warehouse with a separate CPR 15 storage.
At this moment the first two points are implemented and the warehouse will be finalised before the end of the year.
At the same time we improved the suitability of the Witcom site by:
- Improving the energy and water efficiency
- Using durable and environmental friendly constructions materials
- Improving the indoor environment by improving ventilation and lighting
- Re-use and recycling of demolition waist
This effort will result in an internationally recognized BREEAM-NL with a 4 star rating, meaning a BREEAM EXCELLENT.